Through five offices and 200 lawyers, Rivkin Radler consistently delivers focused and effective legal services.
We’re committed to our best practices, which go beyond professional and ethical standards. Our work product is clear and delivered on time. As a result, our clients proceed with confidence.
We provide strong representation and build even stronger client relationships. Many clients have been placing their trust in us for more than 25 years. Our unwavering commitment to total client satisfaction is the driving force behind our firm.
Rivkin Radler represents a variety of healthcare stakeholders. Rivkin Radler’s attorneys are ready to assist their clients in navigating the myriad healthcare laws and regulations, and in identifying emerging trends and opportunities in changing laws, regulations and policies that allow clients to succeed in an ever-changing marketplace.
Our attorneys have a detailed understanding of healthcare law, and Rivkin Radler is the firm of choice for complicated business and regulatory matters. We represent a diverse group of healthcare clients:
- Outpatient Care Centers
- Clinically Integrated Networks
- Performing Provider Systems
- Hospitals, Health Systems and Academic Medical Centers
- Telemedicine, Telehealth and Mobile Health Providers
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Private Equity Firms
- Management Companies
- Subacute Providers
- Long-Term Care Providers
- Mental Health Providers
- Developmental Disability Providers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Durable Medical Equipment Providers
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Independent Practice Associations
- Physician Practices
- Managed Care Plans, Employers, Unions and Other Payers