On Thursday, September 14, in the next installment of Rivkin Radler’s Healthcare Compliance Lunch & Learn series, Rivkin Radler partner Eric D. Fader will present an update on the regulatory landscape for the provision of telehealth services, including recent changes to federal and state laws and rules. The program will take place from 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM Eastern time via Zoom.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- Types of telehealth services, including telemedicine, telebehavioral health, telepharmacy and teledentistry
- Medicare requirements, permanent changes, and current temporary changes
- State laws, special telehealth licenses and cross-state services
- Business structures for practitioners and platform providers
- Privacy and security issues
The program will be moderated by Robert Hussar, a partner in Rivkin Radler’s Compliance, Investigations & White Collar and Health Services practice groups. Participants will be eligible for 1.2 CCB credits and 1 CLE credit in Professional Practice.
The program registration page is here. The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Sign up to receive Rivkin Rounds at www.RivkinRounds.com.