On Thursday, March 10, in the next installment of Rivkin Radler’s Healthcare Compliance Lunch & Learn series, Rivkin Radler’s Chris Kutner and Ashley Algazi will discuss Compliance and Legal Considerations for Value Based Arrangements. The program will take place from 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM Eastern time via Zoom.
The topics covered will include:
- Framework and regulatory review of value based arrangements
- Compliance considerations of risk sharing among payors and providers and IPAs
- Review NYS DOH tiers for contract review and processes required
- Considerations when delegating management functions, utilization review, and payment decisions to downstream entities
- Full capitation plans and effect of Regulation 164
Participants will be eligible for 1.2 CCB credits and 1 CLE credit in Professional Practice.
The program registration page is here. The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Sign up to receive Rivkin Rounds at www.RivkinRounds.com.