On Thursday, February 10, in the next installment of Rivkin Radler’s Healthcare Compliance Lunch & Learn series, Rivkin Radler Partner John Diviney will present a review of employment laws taking effect in 2022. The program will take place from 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM Eastern time via Zoom.
Some of the topics covered will be:
- COVID and Vaccine Rules/Updates
- New York’s COVID pay requirements
- Vaccine mandate/rules
- Update on New Laws for 2022
- Paid sick leave
- Whistleblower law
- Notice of electronic monitor
- NYC “pay range disclosures”
- Cannabis legislation update
- Update on Major Employment Law Issues
- Wage law claims
- Discrimination laws/requirements
- Independent contractor/misclassifications
Participants will be eligible for 1.2 CCB credits and 1 CLE credit in Professional Practice.
The program registration page is here. The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Sign up to receive Rivkin Rounds at www.RivkinRounds.com.